What It Means To Be Part of St. Dominic Hospital
Thank you for taking the time to consider career opportunities with St. Dominic Hospital.
St. Dominic’s recognizes its basic participation in the mission of the Church, which involves two main ministries: Education and Health Care. Three activities–Communicating a Christian message, Establishing Community and Performing Service– express our mission of Christian healing.
We are St. Dominic’s—A Christian healing community called to provide quality, compassionate care and an Exceptional Encounter Everytime.
- Integrity - We build trust by doing the right thing, being honest, and adhering to the highest ethical and Catholic moral standards.
- Collaboration - We work together to fulfill our mission of Christian healing.
- Accountability - We take responsibility for our actions and performance. We will be good stewards of time and resources.
- Respect - We believe that all life is sacred and worthy of our deepest reverence. We honor human life by providing for healing of body, mind and spirit.
- Excellence - We always strive to provide an exceptional level of safe, effective clinical outcomes. We pursue the highest standards of performance, quality and service in all we do.
We express and embody our Mission, Vision and Values through E3: Providing an Exceptional Encounter Everytime.
"I share the vision and values described above and would like to apply for an opportunity with St. Dominic's hospital"