As an employee of St. Dominic Hospital there are many there are many things a person should know. Below you can find out a little bit of that information and some of the services we offer to employees.
Our Values - ICARE
- Integrity - We build trust by doing the right thing, being honest, and adhering to the highest ethical and Catholic moral standards.
- Collaboration - We work together to fulfill our mission of Christian healing.
- Accountability - We take responsibility for our actions and performance. We will be good stewards of time and resources.
- Respect - We believe that all life is sacred and worthy of our deepest reverence. We honor human life by providing for healing of body, mind and spirit.
- Excellence - We always strive to provide an exceptional level of safe, effective clinical outcomes. We pursue the highest standards of performance, quality and service in all we do.
Employee Webmail is where employees can check their St. Dominic's email account.
Employee Self Service
Employee Self-Service now offers employee's the ability to review their pay history, request a change of address, phone number, apply for internal positions and more.
Employee Clinic is here to assist you with your health care needs.
Employee Childcare Services
DominiCare Hours of operations: Monday - Saturday 6:00 AM - 7:30PM
We offer services to children six weeks to age four (Pre-K).
Sick Child Care is available for children up to age 12.
Hour of operations: Monday - Friday 6:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Sick Child Care number is 601-200-4110
To apply for day care services contact Director of DominiCare, Fannie Harper, 601-200-4100. Voice mail, ext. 4101.
Staywell Health Management
Staywell Health Management is our tool for healthy living and feeling great!.