Dual Diagnosis Unit
As with all services at St. Dominic's Behavioral Health, our Dual Diagnosis Unit embraces a healing philosophy that focuses on meeting the total needs of the patient. We serve adults age 18, dual diagnosis and outpatient treatment. The following tracks treat the patient based on their individual needs:
Dual Diagnosis Program
A patient admitted with a dual diagnosis is treated on the Chemical Dependency Unit.
Patient will initially undergo medical detoxification.
Patient will attend all chemical dependency groups.
Patient will also be required to attend physician-selected psychiatric groups.
Intensive Outpatient Program
- Three-hour group sessions
- Chemical dependency core issues
- Individual counseling
- Family program
- Recovery support resources
- Aftercare program provided free of charge, lasting from six to twelve months to maintain ongoing recovery
- Second Offender DUI Program
- Drug and Alcohol Assessment
For more information about St. Dominic's Behavioral Health Services, call (601)200-3090 or (800)632-5907.