- Matt Weisenberger, Certified athletic trainer, is a 1996 graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi, and has several years of experience in the junior college and secondary school settings. He is a CPR instructor through the American Heart Association and has served as Sports Medicine coordinator at St. Dominic’s since 2009.
- Cody Garcia, Certified Athletic Trainer, holds a certification as a strength and conditioning specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. He is a CPR instructor with The American Heart Association and is a 2007 graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. Cody joined the St. Dominic team in October of 2009.
- Elliott Carter, Certified Athletic Trainer, joined St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine in July of 2015. Prior to this he served as a Certified Athletic Trainer for Nissan North America in Canton, MS as well as the Head Athletic Trainer for Belhaven University. Elliott received a Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine in 2003 from Belhaven University and a Master’s of Arts and Teaching in Physical Education in 2004 from the University of West Alabama.
- Jared Shore, Certified Athletic Trainer, graduated in 2011 from the University of Mississippi with a degree in Exercise Science. He then went to Delta State University in 2015 and obtained a degree in Athletic Training. Jared joined the St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine team in June of 2015.
- Amanda Quick, Certified Athletic Trainer, is a 2005 graduate of Arkansas State University where she earned a degree in Athletic Training. She went on to receive her master’s degree in Sports Administration at Belmont University in Nashville, TN. Amanda joined St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine staff in June 2015 and is certified by the American Red Cross as an instructor in CPR, AED and First Aid.
- Nicole Smith, Certified Athletic Trainer, received her degree in Athletic Training from the University of Southern Mississippi in 2009. Nicole has been a member of the St. Dominic’s staff since January 2012.
For more information about St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine, contact: