The Neurologic Rehab team at St. Dominic’s Outpatient Rehab provides effective treatment by experienced occupational therapists, physical therapists, and speech therapists on an individualized one-on-one basis.
This program is beneficial to any person with a neurological diagnosis who is experiencing:
- decreased strength &/or endurance
- decreased balance/coordination
- range of motion limitations
- decreased ability to complete daily tasks
- difficulty walking
- difficulty swallowing or talking
- issues with memory
Our staff includes Neurological Clinical Specialists (NCS), certified assistive technology professionals, and therapists certified in LSVT BIG for Parkinson’s disease.