Center for Women's Health
When it comes to breast health, St. Dominic's believes women should have the most advanced technology available to detect breast cancer it is earliest, most treatable stages. Digital screening and diagnostic mammography, breast ultrasound, plus minimally invasive biopsy procedures are guided by a team of radiologists, surgeons, and highly skilled technicians and support personnel.
An unparalleled attention to all aspects of customer service makes your experience at the Center for Women's Health comfortable and relaxed.
- Women under a physician's care are welcome to schedule their own annual screening mammogram. Call St. Dominic's Scheduling Department at (601)200-6732 to schedule a screening mammogram. Be prepared to give us the name of your gynecologist or family physician to whom we can send your results.
- Full-length modest robes and private dressing rooms provide privacy
- Surroundings resemble a comfortable living room
- Special padding during mammogram compression provides extra comfort
- Highly qualified and courteous technicians ease your anxiety during your visit
- Educational resources are available on proper breast self exam techniques and information on all types of breast cancer diagnostic and treament options
- Located across Lakeland Drive from St. Dominic Hospital with convenient, up-close parking at Dominican Plaza.
From Interstate 55, take Exit 98 West onto Lakeland Drive. At the second red light, take a right onto North Curran Drive. Proceed to the stop sign. Take a right and proceed to the entrance of Dominican Plaza. St. Dominic's Center for Women's Health is located on the 3rd Floor of Dominican Plaza on St. Dominic's North Campus. The physical address is 970 Lakeland Drive.
Learn about cancer treatment at St Dominic's, including radiation therapy and chemotherapy. For specific questions on cancer please call St. Dominic's Cancer Services at (601) 200- 3300 or you can also contact us at the Center for Women's Health at (601)200-4935.