Women's Health Check-Up
Women typically view themselves as the caregiver of the family and often refuse to believe they may have a health problem. St. Dominic's offers ways to help you take control of your health. Take action today.
Healthy Heart Screening
Participate in St. Dominic's Healthy Heart program for a $99 heart risk assessment. Find out if you are at risk for heart disease with a complete assessment that includes:
- Complete lipid profile-total cholesterol, HDL, LDL and triglycerides
- Calcium Score - HeartSaver CT Scan
- Peripheral vascular screening
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Consultation with registered cardiac nurse to discuss results and next steps
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) with reading by cardiologist from Mississippi Heart and Vascular Institute
To schedule your screening, call St. Dominic's Mississippi Heart and Vascular Institute at (601) 200-8000.
St. Dominic Family Medicine Clinics
When was the last time you had a complete health physical? If it has been a year or longer, contact one of our neighborhood Family Medicine Clinics to schedule your appointment today. Our physicians are ready to serve your health needs in our Madison, Flowood and Clinton locations.
St. Dominic's Healthy Weight Advantage Weight Management Program
Being overweight, even by a few pounds, can have negative effects on your heart health. St. Dominic's offers a medically based weight loss and management program for individuals needing to lose from 10 to 200 pounds. Click here for program details or to schedule a no-obligation appointment.