Get a Heart Health Check-Up
St. Dominic’s offers ways to help you take control of your heart health. Take action today.
Healthy Heart Screening
Participate in St. Dominic’s Healthy Heart program for a $99 heart risk assessment. Find out if you are at risk for heart disease with a complete assessment that includes:
- A calcium score – HeartSaver CT scan (non-invasive)
- A lipid panel: total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides and glucose
- An electrocardiogram (ECG)
- A peripheral vascular screening
- A blood pressure evaluation
- A body composition: Body Mass Index (BMI)
- A nutritional consult
- A consult with a cardiac nurse, risk evaluation to assess risk factors and risk of hear disease over the next 10 years
Family Medicine Clinics
When was the last time you had a complete health physical? If it has been a year or longer, contact one of our neighborhood Family Medicine Clinics to schedule your appointment today. Our physicians are ready to serve your health needs in our Madison, Flowood, Clinton, Brandon and Raleigh locations.
Healthy Weight Advantage
Being overweight, even by a few pounds, can have negative effects on your heart health. St. Dominic’s offers a medically based weight loss and management program for individuals needing to lose from 10 to 200 pounds.
According to the American Heart Association
- Cardiovascular disease claims one life every 39 seconds
- If your parent or sibling has been diagnosed with coronary heart or vascular disease it doubles your chances of the same diagnosis
- Every year heart disease kills more people than cancer or HIV
There is strength in numbers.
Do you know yours?
St. Dominic’s is committed to reducing heart disease in Mississippi and our Healthy Heart Program is one way we are helping people know if they are at risk for heart and vascular disease or heart attack.
Call 601-200-8000 to schedule an appointment.