St. Dominic Outpatient Orthopedic Rehabilitation Services are designed to help patients return to an optimal level of function and meet the daily challenges of their environment. Our Outpatient Orthopedic Rehabilitation staff includes experienced physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists who work in collaboration with the patient’s physician to provide a comprehensive program of rehabilitation.
- St. Dominic’s Hand Management Center is located at St. Dominic’s Dominican Plaza.
- Enter St. Dominic’s North Campus by turning north on North Curran Drive. If coming from I-55, this is the first right after the second crosswalk.
- Take first right after parking garage and proceed to St. Dominic’s Dominican Plaza.
- Parking is available in front of the building or in the adjoining parking garage. Outpatient Rehab is located on the second floor.
NEW PATIENTS FOR OUTPATIENT REHABILITATION
In order to expedite your initial visit, please print out and complete two questionnaires: 1) Initial Health Screen and 2) the appropriate outcome measure for the problem for which you are seeking therapy as noted below. Note for some problems there is no outcome measure.
Please fill out the Initial Health Screen form first.
Fill out the below form(s) if you have:
- Back Problem
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or Cubital Tunnel
- Foot or Ankle Problem
- Hand or Elbow Problem
- Hip Problem
- Knee Injury & Osteoarthritis Problem
- Neck Problem
- Shoulder Problem