Outpatient Rehabilitation and Hand Management Center
Get back to doing what you love with St. Dominic’s Outpatient Rehabilitation and Hand Management Center. For almost 30 years, St. Dominic’s physical, occupational and speech therapists have been helping Mississippians rebuild their lives after a serious illness or injury.
Our staff of expert therapists creates comprehensive, customized treatment programs for each individual patient. Treatment Programs include:
- Hand Management
- Return to Work
- Pelvic Health
Certified Therapy Specialists are available in the following areas: Aquatics, Hand, Lymphedema, Neurologic and Pelvic Health.
For more information, call 601-200-4920.
- St. Dominic’s Hand Management Center is located at St. Dominic’s Dominican Plaza.
- Enter St. Dominic’s North Campus by turning north on North Curran Drive. If coming from I-55, this is the first right after the second crosswalk.
- Take first right after parking garage and proceed to St. Dominic’s Dominican Plaza.
- Parking is available in front of the building or in the adjoining parking garage. Outpatient Rehab is located on the second floor.
- Call 601-200-4920 for more information.
New Patients For Outpatient Rehabilitation
In order to expedite your initial visit, please print out and complete two questionnaires: 1) Initial Health Screen and 2) the appropriate outcome measure for the problem for which you are seeking therapy as noted below. Note for some problems there is no outcome measure.
Please fill out the Initial Health Screen form first.
Fill out the below form(s) if you have:
- Back Problem
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or Cubital Tunnel
- Foot or Ankle Problem
- Hand or Elbow Problem
- Hip Problem
- Knee Injury & Osteoarthritis Problem
- Neck Problem
- Shoulder Problem