Center for Women’s Health
When it comes to breast health, St. Dominic’s believes women should have the most advanced technology available to detect breast cancer it is earliest, most treatable stages. Tomosynthesis (3D mammography) screening and diagnostic mammography, breast ultrasound, plus minimally invasive biopsy procedures are guided by a team of radiologists, surgeons, and highly skilled technologists and support personnel.
An unparalleled attention to all aspects of customer service makes your experience at the Center for Women’s Health comfortable and relaxed.
- Women under a physician’s care are welcome to schedule their own annual screening mammogram. Call St. Dominic’s Scheduling Department at (601) 200-6732 to schedule a screening mammogram. Be prepared to give us the name of your gynecologist or family physician to whom we can send your results.
- Full-length modest robes and private dressing rooms provide privacy.
- Surroundings resemble a comfortable living room.
- Highly qualified and courteous technicians ease your anxiety during your visit.
- Educational resources are available on proper breast self exam techniques and information on all types of breast cancer diagnostic and treament options.
- Bone Mineral Density Tests and Same-Day Biopsy offered.
- Located across Lakeland Drive from St. Dominic Hospital with convenient, up-close parking at Dominican Plaza.